Thursday, May 5, 2022

The "Mental Health" Problem

I just got a visit from two guys who were from a mental health facility that is operating under the name of a "Public Health" Service." It was probably an attempt to (or a covert threat to) have me labeled and drugged and possibly even institutionalized. But I swung the table on them; I told them about how corrupt the "mental health" field is; I told them about things I witnessed in the "mental Health" facility I worked in and about the New Hampshire Parenting Magazine's article that strongly implied that a child feeling sadness is a sign of "mental Illness"...etc.  I talked to them about genuine healing instead of labeling/stigmatizing and drugging people who just need love and kindness and healing. And I asked them to think about what they are a part of and if they want to be used to hurt people instead of GENUINELY helping people. I don't know if I really reached them, because they were probably puppets for those who target me, but if they have any heart left they will think about what I said and do some research.
   Hopefully they will not try to do anything against me just because I am obviously going through tough times and am living in my car. Is living in a car or going through tough times now listed as a "mental illness"? Since normal, natural sadness has been listed in the DSM as a "mental illness", it wouldn't surprise me if poverty is too. Is knowing about how corrupt the field of psychiatry is now a "mental illness"? I'm sure some could twist it into that, in order to prevent awareness. But I must stand strong anyway.
   I'm glad that those who target me did not do the trick of vamping up the microwave targeting, while I talked to those guys, just to make me look mentally ill. They really have nothing to go on - they'd have to lie in order to have me picked up and put away, which I guess is possible, but it hopefully will not happen. 

   I know that vicitms like myself even just writing about our experiences with the covert targeting, makes us look "mentally ill" in a world that is not aware of the targeting and has been brainwashed into thinking that way. But I am standing up anyway, because the truths about the targeting should become known by everyone so that understanding and validation and the PROPER KINDS OF HELP can reach victims of covert targeting.

   I feel that the "mental health" field is not only extremely corrupt, but that a lot of it is literally criminal and should be shut down and replaced with good healthy people who are into GENUINELY helping people to heal, instead of preventing healing with false "mental illness" lables and the suppressing pharmaceuticals, which they enable the distribution of.
   I feel that the field of psychiatry, and the rest of the medical field, has been used in the evil targeting of humanity far more than any other organizations have. Like I have said in my past writings; it is not a coincidence that the brain and feeling numbing pharmaceuticals, which both the "mental health" and medical field heavily pushes upon masses of unaware people, also aids all aspects of the mind control part of the evil targeting of humanity, because it blocks peoples instincts and intuition and leaves them more susceptible to all types of brainwashings...etc. These pharmaceuticals also block people's Hearts and makes them more apt to seek vengeance instead of choosing healthy resolutions to problems. The negative effects of the mass distribution of the brain and feeling numbing pharmaceuticals (which have also been found in public drinking water) are VERY evident in our troubled world. What they have been doing to humanity is a holocaustal crime against humanity and it should be known by everyone and prevented from continuing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...