Monday, January 30, 2023

A HORRID FORM OF EMOTIONAL ABUSE

Intentionally making people feel unloved by their loved ones is a horrid abuse.

When I was a little child my sisters told me that I was adopted and that this is why my parents did not love me. It, of course was not true, but I was too young to realize this and too naive to think that anyone would be so cruel as to make up such a thing just to hurt me and make me feel unloved.
   There are many times, since then, that my sisters had tried to convince me that my father or my mother or my other siblings did not love me or even like me. Another example of this was when I was in the hospital undergoing a scary surgery on my spine in 1986... None of my family members came to visit me while I was in the hospital. And the only phone call I got was from my oldest sister who called to say, "Dad knows your in the hospital and he went to Pennsylvania instead of going to see you. That should tell you how much he loves you." I cried a lot after that. I did feel unloved, because I was not aware of my sisters manipulations in the family. I now have no doubt that they manipulated people into not coming to see me. Most of my other family members probably did not even know that I was in the hospital, because my second oldest sister was in charge of telling people
   They have done these sort of things to other people as well, especially my father. In the 2002/2003 winter; after accessing my email account they sent emails that made it look like I was saying things against my father...etc., and then showed them to my father. This hurt him horribly! I will never forget the pain I heard in his voice when he blasted me for things that I did not write. Due to that, and other manipulations that they performed around the fabricated email; I also ended up feeling like my father did not even care at all about me. There were other aims in the fabricated email scam, but one was definitely to make my father feel like I did not love him or even like him and all of it hurt both of us indescribably.

There should be laws against this sort of abuse, because it hurts people even more than physical abuse. Feeling loved by loved ones is a human need and its utterly cruel to take it away.

I did a web search on "making people feel unloved" and there is nothing on the web about this scenario. Which is odd, because it seems to be a common tactic in the evil covert targeting program. All I found was..."Social abuse: seeking to harm your other relationships. Isolating a person from loved ones." And my sisters have been doing this to both my father and I as well.

Please read the post below for more info on what is happening to my father. I have brought it all together into one post and edited it since I calmed down a bit. It probably needs more editing, but I am too overwhelmed for that right now. I'll be adding to the bottom of it as this situation progresses.

1 comment:

  1. Nobody with ill intent like Sharon, Mike or Jerry will ever be ALLOWED to hurt him again like you’ve all have done in the past. You cruel behaviors will not be tolerated anymore around Dad. He is NOT going to be crushed by any of you again.

    ReplyDelete

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...