Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Mind Control Supports Greedy and Sadistic Aims in my Family

This is replacing the post I put up on the 9th of this month.

Never has the pharmaceutical and microwave mind control been more evident in my family of origin as it has in the past couple months. If I had any doubts of the validity of my belief in this, it is gone now.

The microwave mind control supports the greedy and sadistic aims of both of my sisters. My father is now like their blind and obedient little puppet...believing everything they tell him and doing what they want him to do... even when it includes betraying or unfairly blaming his other children for what my sisters do. Its really sad. His heart now seems blocked and not at all with me, or anyone else whom our sister's hate and are cruelly banishing from his life, since he started getting more money than the norm.   
Prior to 2003, my father did not believe the negative things my sister's fabricated about me, because he knew how hatefully jealous of me they were. He used to brush it off and say, "they are just jealous." But, since then he blindly believes them and even lashes out at me - blaming me for what my sisters say about me and what they do to me. Its a sick as hell scenario, that only mind control aiding my sisters manipulations and fabrications can explain. And its not just me. My sister's also wanted my older brother out of our father's life and accomplished this aim too, TWICE in the past five years or so. Its horrible, how they even use our father to isolate our father from his other loved ones, especially those of us who would do right by him and the family.

Both of my brothers are also effected by the mind control. And the ways it effects them supports my sister's aims with our father. They need freedom from the manipulative hell as much as my father does. And I need freedom from it too; it appears that, due to my awareness of the mind control and also the fact that I do not take any of the heart blocking types of pharmaceuticals, I have been able to override a lot of it. However I have undergone many rounds of the painful torture type of microwaving...as I stood up for my father in my family and on this blog...and some of this was also the type that interferes with brain function at strategic times.   
   Between this and the attacks coming from my second oldest sister's household...I hit a point where I just could not stand any more of it and closed a door on the family discord again. But I feel guilty, when it comes to my father and brothers, because they truly are not responsible for the way the pharmaceuticals and/or radio waves block their hearts and effect their minds.   
   But there is nothing else I could do, because my sister initially would not even let me even contact my father and now she is upsetting him with things in order to make him lash out at me in messages left on my phone. Its a hopeless situation that was becoming too overwhelmingly painful for me and too wrong for her to be using my father for her sadistic aims to hurt me. For his sake as well as mine I had to close the door.

At this time in my father's life, he should be in the comfort of his own home (where he wanted to stay for the rest of his life), and he should be surrounded by the love and support of ALL of his children now that he is 90 years old and ill. But, the complete opposite is now happening to him; my sisters sabotaged his relationship with his oldest son, and then manipulated him out of his own home and took him hundreds of miles away and now have him isolated and do not even let him have a phone that he can use on his own. Everything should be the complete opposite of what it is right now, for the sake of my father's wellbeing in this final stage of his life. But it isn't due to the sadistic and greedy aims in my sisters, which is VERY obviously supported by mind control being performed on my father and brothers. If this continues this way; my sisters hate and greed and cruelty will succeed and my father and his oldest son and I will remain deeply hurt.

I am deeply concerned about my father's emotional and mental health in this final stage of his life...and how cruel it would be to him if he went to his grave in the hell that my sisters and other parts of the targeting created - the hell which prevents real love from reaching him and repairing the damage that was done to his relationships with his oldest son and youngest daughter - me. Its just all too horribly wrong for all three of us.

My father and brothers not being aware of the microwave and pharmaceutical mind control, makes them blame each other unfairly. And if this situation continues this way...they will probably later also blame themselves unfairly. Its sad as hell.

AWARENESS OF THE MICROWAVE MIND CONTROL HAS TO BE PRESENT IN SITUATIONS LIKE THIS... FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THE VICTIMS WHO WOULD NOT BE BLAMING THEMSELVES OR BLAMING EACH OTHER IF THEY KNEW THE TRUTH. AND FREEDOM FROM ALL ASPECTS OF THE MICROWAVE TARGETING MUST BE GAINED, IN ORDER FOR THINGS TO BE SET RIGHT. GOD, HELP US ALL.


P.S. I had repeatedly told my father and brother's about the mind control, but none believed me because my sisters had been slandering me in the family since 2003 - convincing everyone that I am crazy. And it seems impossible for a severe mind control victim to even consider the possibility of being controlled. There is more about this situation on this blog post as well as others https://sharonrosepoet.blogspot.com/2023/01/recap-on-family-situation.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...