Monday, May 15, 2023

Sharing Names of the Abusers

I have wanted to FULLY stand up, with the names of the most abusive members of my family, because they have freely gotten away with inflicting harm for too long. But I have decided not to publicly share their names on this blog, because there appears to be too many people in our world who tend to seek vengeance against bully's and abusers, instead of supporting positive and healthy solutions. I do not want my sisters and niece and nephew to be targeted, by people like themselves, because two wrongs never made a right. And I do not want them to orchestrate or fabricate targetings, just to blame me for it either. I matter too.

I wish there were more that officials could do to stand up and expose and stop these sorts of horrid abuses and protect the victims of them. We surely need more laws passed to protect victims of evil fabrications and evil manipulations and ALL levels of emotional abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...