Monday, June 12, 2023

"Crimes of the Mind"

I just watched an interesting movie, which was inspired by a true story. It shows obvious Emotional Abuse being used by a cult to tear down and brainwash a girl, in order to destroy her relationship with her mother and make her more controllable. There is not a doubt in my mind that various types of Emotional Abuse and brainwashings are VERY common and that it is being done by more than just known organized cults. I feel that these sorts of abusive behaviors exist in MANY of our communities and families, and that their existence, and their harmful effects, are far worse than most people have realized. Everyone should become aware of this, so that more can be done to stop it from happening and help free the victims of it.
   I knew a teen girl who was almost lost, due to being brainwashed. The villains had worked at brainwashing her and turning her against her mother through late night phone calls, which she was instructed to do with a phone card they sent her. But they waited until she turned 18, before trying to zoom in to fully claim her, so that law enforcement officials could not be used to retrieve her. As the mother fought to save her daughter, through hiring a private detective, the villains called the police and made it look like the mother was the one who was stalking and harassing them. In the end the mother did get her daughter away from them, because she sensed something wrong early in the game and because she had repeatedly reached out to her daughter with her heart and with the truths that the private investigator had found, but it appears that the daughter did not fully recover from what they did to her, due to none of them being fully aware of the brainwashings and their effects.
   My general situation is not like the one in this movie, but some of the sadistic tactics are identical to some of the things that my two older sisters have done to me and other family members. Among other things, the part where the villain degrades the girl's mother and tells her to not be like her mother, was VERY similar to what my oldest sister did to my oldest daughter. And I was shocked to find that, in this movie, they made the girl terrified of her parents by convincing her that they would imprison her in an asylum if she went back home. I wonder if this is a common tactic used by cults. Its a tactic that my second oldest sister has used on me since 2003. The villain in this movie also projected her own abusive behaviors onto the girl's mother - calling her "evil" and "insane," just like my sister does, in order to turn people against me. My sister also used to tell people that I had joined a "satanic occult." Due to her habit of projecting bad things, that she has done, onto me; this is like her admitting that SHE had joined a satanic cult. (I certainly never did.) I now have little doubt that she did indeed join one, and that the cult has helped BOTH of my sisters to target me and my other loved ones.
   My 90 year old father has recently been the worse victim of the Emotional Abuse and brainwashings that have been happening inside my own family. They sabotaged his relationships with his two sons and I, and then took him from his New Hampshire home, directly after he had a traumatic experience (which they either instigated or took advantage of) and then they isolated him in Ohio, in January of this year of 2023. After being confronted, my sister claimed that she has to protect our father from his sons and I, but it is really her and my other sister, and the hell they raise in his other relationships, that he needs protection from. Since they had been confronted, both of my sisters have been changing things to make it look like they were not doing what they had indeed done. But my father is still trapped on Ohio with my second oldest sister and he still thinks that she is being nothing but "wonderful" to him and is trustworthy. My father is so brainwashed that he can not see what she does even when she makes it is blatantly obvious.
   In the beginning of this last round of this situation with my father; my brothers did basically the same thing that the step father did in this movie - they thought that my father would call one of us for help and want to return home on his own. This was because they were not aware of the severity of the emotional abuse and brainwashing that had already been done to our father since at least 2003. I knew, but they had all been convinced that I was crazy, so I didn't have a leg to stand on. (My brothers and I were also being emotionally abused through the whole process of my sisters trying to isolate our father, so it was hard for any of us to keep our heads above water.)
   Since my father has been in Ohio, he appears to have become even more of an extension of my second oldest sister and even less like himself than he was before. She uses him as if he were her own personal little puppet that she owns. And he SEEMS happy to comply, but he is not free to do anything but comply.

This movie portrays a VERY REAL problem. The real "crime of the mind" problem is not only happening to teenagers and its not always obviously abusive, like is portrayed in the movie. I think its a VERY wide spread problem in our communities, which is often so subtle and manipulative that most people do not even realize its happening. This movie also portrays the need for new laws and more awareness of these sorts of none-physical crimes, so that law enforcement can do more to help the victims. Emotional Abuse, and the brainwashings that often accompany it, are VERY dangerous and harmful and should be prosecutable crimes, especially in severe situations like what is portrayed in this movie. Whether its a child or an adult should not matter, because people who are being emotionally abused and/or brainwashed are not free to make their own choices, no matter what age they are. And absolutely NOBODY should ever be left trapped in this sort of situation.
   In this movie, the mother had to go against the laws, and kidnap her own daughter, in order to save her, after five years of unsuccessfully trying to do it the legal way. And in the end they got her back and helped her to see the truth about what had happened to her. However, they were not able to press charges and stop the villain from continuing to harm others. And I have no doubt that there are MANY situations like this in real life.

Crimes of the Mind; 2014 Lifetime movie

P.S. I just did a web search on "laws against brainwashing" and found nothing at all. Brainwashing is an extremely harmful thing, that destroys people's lives, through taking away their free will...etc., and it should be illegal. Other forms of brainwashing are also done with the use of certain types of drugs and certain frequencies of radio waves, that interfere with natural brain function.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...