I miss the type of news reports that share only the proven facts in ways that are objective, kind and considerate. The news reporters, that share speculations and opinions, are often confusing and misleading, especially when their opinions are negative and the speculations are not true. News should be just real facts. And the gossipy opinions and speculations should not be in it at all.
And news should NOT be trying to interfere with presidential elections... The news should not be trying to sway people toward or against ANY presidential candidate, because it is just too wrong no matter how its looked at. In a free country like America, we are ALL entitled to a free and unmanipulated choice about who we vote in as our next president.
Thursday, June 29, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Heart of America Cares
America has more heart than what is portrayed by the news reports, which state that we are only opposed to the wars, because it raises our ...
-
In the past week, I experienced two severe microwave weapon attacks, as I stood up against being gaslighted by a family member. These were ...
-
Updated on 7-17-2025 It appears that I got death threats against my children and X husband. Directly after I angrily confronted them, I was ...
-
I felt comforted by this video where Quatar not only condemns Israel's repeated breaking of the ceasefire, but also calls for the world...
No comments:
Post a Comment