The reason why there is such a huge movement toward organic foods and "going green" - is because many people, including experts, know that it is really important for us to keep all types of chemicals and toxins and pharmaceuticals out of our foods and out of our bodies and out of our environment. In fact, the health and future of humanity depends on us completing this positive shift. Please realize and respect this truth.
Trying to force people into being vaccinated, through guilt tripping, terrorizing, coercing, manipulating, shaming, brainwashing or any other way, is wrong no matter how its looked at. Please stop doing this to us. Please accept our right to a free and unmanipulated and respected choice about what is done to our own bodies, and that of our children, when it comes to ALL types of vaccines and other pharmaceuticals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Heart of America
America has more heart than what is portrayed by the news reports, which state that we are only opposed to the wars, because it raises our ...
-
In the past week, I experienced two severe microwave weapon attacks, as I stood up against being gaslighted by a family member. These were ...
-
Updated on 7-17-2025 It appears that I got death threats against my children and X husband. Directly after I angrily confronted them, I was ...
-
I felt comforted by this video where Quatar not only condemns Israel's repeated breaking of the ceasefire, but also calls for the world...
No comments:
Post a Comment