Friday, October 27, 2023

Dream of Current Events

I am very concerned because a dream I had, on 7-29-2023, showed a chain of events that mimic what is now happening here in America. In short, the dream showed Robert F. Kennedy Jr. walking into the light, and then a beam of energy being shot down from the sky in the area he lives in, and then Robert's place suddenly flipping into a different direction from the one it had been in - no longer right side up, and then the American military picking up people, in our residential neighborhoods, to use them to fight in a war.

I had a hard time understanding the dream when I had it, because I was distressed and overwhelmed and the microwave targeting vamped up on me as I tried to share it on my blog. However, this recent chain of events appear to be that dream coming true.... It appears that RFK Jr. did the "flip" when he recently publicly supported Israel's war against the Palestinian people, after repeatedly proclaiming that he was against the wars. I feel certain that his "flip" was due to radio wave mind control, because of my dream showing the "beam" of energy being shot down where he lived. (I wonder if Biden is a mind control victim as well. Did he make that choice of his own free will? Was he free to consider the possible consequences?) Israel's violent war against the Arabs snowballing into a war in America, appears to be the war part of my dream.  I hope this does not happen.
  

I have no doubt that pharmaceutical and radio wave mind control is being used to fuel anger and discord in many places right now. There are many evil manipulations happening, and I beg officials, and everyone else, to not let that darkness get what it wants. It wants chaos and war. But the world needs freedom and peace.

Please pray for freedom and peace for everyone everywhere, and do what you can to make it happen. 

CHOOSE PEACE AND FREEDOM.

P.S. I feel that, if things continue the way they are going, without people realizing what is really happening and without it being stopped, the results could be catastrophic for America and the rest of the world. The evil manipulations and wars must be honestly exposed and completely stopped as quickly as possible! They just must.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...