Monday, October 23, 2023

My View of God

 Since experiences I had in the 1980s, I strongly feel that we do not have to believe in "God" or be be baptized or belong to any religion, in order to be connected to God - I strongly feel that we are all born with a natural connection to God, because God is the Love that naturally works through all of our hearts when our hearts are open enough to let it in. This is why I have been so against the pharmaceuticals...etc., that block people's hearts - people's feelings/emotions.

The blocking of the heart of humanity is the same thing as depriving humanity of Love/God. This has already been done far too much (in many different ways) and is VERY evident in the parts of our world where hate and vengeance and greed have been replacing compassion and consideration for fellow human beings, especially in recent decades.


A Few of the Things That Block Our Hearts are;

Pharmaceuticals; the types that interfere with brain function and natural feelings/emotions - the types that have been being prescribed to a massive degree for many different physical illnesses and emotional difficulties. We should avoid these as much as possible.

Marijuana and other street drugs; marijuana is NOT good for humanity, except for rare medicinal use. We should avoid all types of drugs or chemicals that interfere with natural feelings and brain function.

The suppression of natural feelings of sadness. We should let ourselves cry whenever we feel a need to. Its OK to cry. Crying keeps our hearts open, through releasing emotional pain. Crying is like giving the heart a shower to wash away accumulated dirt. It keeps our hearts open.

Inflictions of trauma or fear; too much emotional distress blocks our hearts. We should avoid these situations.

Radio waves; that interfere with emotions and other natural brain functions. Our environments should be completely free of the types of radio waves that are tuned to the same frequency as the human brain. FYI; this is a very low frequency that some detectors and blockers may not register. We should avoid all of the above things, and everything else that interferes with natural brain function and natural feelings/emotions, and work at healing our hearts through releasing the suppressed emotional pain that blocks all of our hearts to some degree.
 
In the 1990s, I wrote the first edition of the following book to help people do this. It was lost in a fire in my home, but I recently resurrected it into the following two books...

My Embracing Feelings and Healing bookhttps://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/embracing-feelings-and-healing-sharon-rose-poet/1139427529?ean=9781666282450

My Wisdom's Beacon for Freedom book contains the above book and many other things to help us through these troubled times in our world; https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/wisdoms-beacon-for-freedom-sharon-rose-poet/1134004058

I also strongly feel that God does NOT do any of the bad things that happen in our world, like many religions have told us. These teachings actually turn people away from God, because it makes people think God is mean and vengeful and responsible for bad things. It also controls people through inducing fear, which appears to be the primary aim of the demand for people to be "God fearing."
  A brow beating minister walked up to me a few years ago and barked out, "Are you God fearing?" I stared him down and firmly said, "No. I'm God loving." He didn't know what to do with that answer or my confidence in it. He shuddered and stammered and then changed the subject.
   The truth is that bad events are either accidental or criminal or evil doings. Like I had said in my other blogs, "God doesn't do it - God is the Love that helps us through it." And I know I am not wrong about this. I know it with every fiber of my heart and soul that God is Love - God's hands work through our Hearts and we must keep our Hearts open, in order to feel and share that Love. And we can keep our hearts open by not blocking them with anything that suppresses or interferes with natural feelings/emotions.

God's Hands Work Through our Hearts
We Must Do Our Part

There are many people who have been taught the opposite of what I share here. So I ask you to please listen closely to the heart of your own instincts and what feels right to you. And please realize that there are evil forces that have been trying to block the Heart of humanity, and take complete control of humanity, which must be stopped. Unfortunately they have used religion, to a massive degree, in this process. However, there are many good people in our religions - people who are genuinely trying to help other people, and people who are just searching for something good and pure to believe in, during these troubled times. I hope my realizations help them and others to find God/Love in their own hearts.

Everything will be better when the heart of humanity
is free to share Love and compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...