Monday, November 6, 2023
Vamp up in targeting continues
It appears that I am again getting death threats in the form of dead animals being left. And the microwave targeting has vamped up...etc. But I'm NOT stopping my stand for the horrid injustice and terrors and crimes that have been happening to the Palestinian people for many decades now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In the Aftermath of the Minab School Bombing
Jeremy Scahill EXPOSES SHOCKING Depravity In U.S. Iran School Bombing https://youtu.be/Tsr1JT4kCtI?si=SEgPyP3_ZhecZD69 ALL PEOPLE MATTER!...
-
In the past week, I experienced two severe microwave weapon attacks, as I stood up against being gaslighted by a family member. These were ...
-
Updated July 11, 20216 A few months ago I had a dream which showed that this Ice is not the American Ice . And I believe this to be true, no...
-
Updated on 7-17-2025 It appears that I got death threats against my children and X husband. Directly after I angrily confronted them, I was ...
No comments:
Post a Comment