Thursday, February 15, 2024

Old Painful Issues Raised by Hate and Greed

(This is a revised version of what I'd posted yesterday)

This is a take-off from my previous post, because I was just proven partially wrong about something I'd blamed only my sister for. And this is also a public response to an email from my sister and her daughter...

My sister just sent another extremely dishonest and mentally abusive email through her daughter and her daughter's email account. She seems to think that she can project her greed and hate onto me and dishonestly twist everything around and rewrite history, in order to cover her own wrongs and make me the bad guy. (Nothing new here.)
   But with the email she also sent a letter that my father appears to have written in 2007. I do not trust anything that comes through her, but this letter appears authentic. The primary issue, that my sister had raised between my father and I, in her fabricated emails in 2002/2003, came to a head in the 2006/2007 winter when I confronted him. So, my father was really upset with me, at that time, because it was right after we had our first and only argument.
   In this letter my father vengefully cuts me out of his will and lies - says that I accused the whole family of something. The truth is that I only accused him, and it was not a false "accusation" - it was a confrontation. It appears that my father lied in order to make my siblings not want me to return to the family, because what I confronted him with was something that he wanted to keep hidden so badly that he'd and my sister even aimed to destroy my sanity, in order to accomplish it. It appears that my father was more dishonest than I'd previously thought. (I now realize that this is probably where my sister got the habit of lying to cover up her own wrong doings, instead of owning them and resolving issues and making things better instead of worse....and of manipulatively pitting other people against her target.)
So it appears that it was not my sister and was my father who first claimed that I had accused the whole family and not just him. However, the fact that the old issue, from almost two decades ago, was being re-raised by my sister (or both sisters) in 2015 and 2021, in order to manipulate our father and keep me cut out of his will AFTER my father and I had re-connected and found forgiveness, is indisputable. I KNOW that my father would not have done that on his own in 2015, and especially not in 2021, because we had BOTH forgiven each other and had let it go long before then.
   THIS RECENT RESSURECTION OF THE OLD ISSUE WAS SURELY MY SISTER'S DOING. SO, EVEN IF HE WROTE THE 2007 LETTER SHE SENT ME, OF HIS OWN FREE WILL, AND WITHOUT HIS UPSET BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY EITHER OF MY SISTERS, IT HAS NO LEG TO STAND ON NOW, NOT SINCE MY FATHER AND I FORGAVE EACH OTHER AND PUT THIS ISSUE BEHIND US. So, I STILL HOLD MY SISTER RESPONSIBLE BECAUSE SHE IS RESPONSIBLE, NOT ONLY FOR RESSURRECTING AN OLD ISSUE THAT WAS TOO PAINFUL FOR BOTH MY FATHER AND I, BUT ALSO FOR RAISING IT BETWEEN MY FATHER AND I TO BEGIN WITH. (My sister is the one who actually created the problem between my father and I, with her 2002/2003 fabricated email scheme.) And she should never have resurrected it in the past decade, for everyone's sake, especially my father's. What they did to upset him with their hate and greed in his final years is utterly despicable, and its their cross to bear not my father's and not mine. Period.

I believe in getting to the root of a problem rather than just blaming or treating the symptoms or reactions to it. Regardless of the symptoms; Vivian created the root of the problem between my father and I, with fabricated emails in the winter of 2002/2003. And she (and possibly others) are also responsible for resurrecting it long AFTER my father and I had found a place of forgiveness. So, my father's 2007 letter, does NOT absolve her of what she is responsible for. It just let me know that my father lied too, possibly first, and that he and Vivian's shadow sides were more alike than I'd previously realized. 

Vivian's/Jennifer's email was also VERY obviously designed to upset me and make me fear for my safety and freedom. Aside from it sharing the 2007 letter, it also shared the usual fabrications and aimed to fuel my fear of my family institutionalizing me. It actually put on "helpful" pretenses as it tries to build a case against my sanity, using my poverty/homelessness and my belief in microwave targeting, and my reporting their abuse to the FBI and law enforcement, as proof of insanity. Their case is extremely weak, to say the least, because it dishonestly twists things around and leaves out important and provable facts. They can not save face through trying to prove their "insane" lie true.
   They actually have the audacity to now pretend that being poor and homeless is proof of insanity, even though THEY- my own family has intentionally deprived me, in order to keep me trapped in poverty, for over a decade now! How much sense does that make? In the email they also pretend they have always just wanted to help me, but there is a lot of proof of them doing the complete opposite throughout the past as well as right now. When they first started the hateful "insane" game against me, I was not homeless and I knew nothing about microwave targeting and I was already in counseling and they ALL knew it. So their pretenses and dishonesty are VERY obvious to everyone who knows the full and factual history since 2002. They know the truth too - my sister and niece are just playing an evil game. The hate in Vivian and her daughter, and their dark manipulations of others, is VERY evident in many places. And the bottom line is that, any decent people, who genuinely thought their loved one was insane, would do the complete opposite of what my family has done to me for over two decades. No ifs ands or buts about it.

No matter what they do or say, to try to justify their dishonest and hateful and abusive and thieving ways, or to try to hide their own wrong doings, they can not justify or hide them anymore. I stand strong; I now trust my own sanity and the wise psychologist who told me to stay away from Vivian after she talked to her and realized that she is the one who has the problem. I don't know who Vivian/Jennifer are trying to fool with that email, but they sure can't fool me anymore. I know the truth now.

The truth is still the same, no matter how many lies
 and pretenses they try to change it with.

This last deceitful and mentally abusive email was sent just before a round of my younger brother texting me and intensely trying to coerce me into meeting with him. He said he'd only give me a copy of my father's will if I met with him in person...etc. I didn't bite the hook, even though I did not read the email until the next day, because I'd had a dream that warned me of both of my brothers zooming in to open a door for my ill intending sisters to get to me.

ITS A VERY DIFFICULT THING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH - A FAMILY THAT IS TOO HORRIBLY DISHONEST AND MENTALLY ABUSIVE AND HATEFUL AND VENGEFUL TO BE SAFE. BUT THEN, I REALLY DO NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT...

Last night, after uploading my first version of this post, I sent my family the following email; "To my family, I am taking some needed time to myself, until further notice. So, please only contact me through snail mail IF IT IS SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT and non-abusive."

P.S. I actually did not even really want to see my father's trust/will, especially if I am not in it. I had sent my family emails, asking my sisters to share my father's will and their plans for his estate, primarily because I intuitively knew they had more stabbings coming and I wanted to get it over with as fast as possible, so that I could put it all behind me. I was right. And now that part is over. I didn't really want my share of the inheritance either, but I do need the financial help, in order to get back onto my own feet and take better care of myself. And I did not want to refuse the inheritance, no matter what they stabbed me with, in order to try to make me slam the door and give it up, because that would have enabled their theft. So, my stand is still cast in stone - if they deprive me, in order to feed their greed and hate, its their choice, not mine. But still, I am not expecting anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...