Tuesday, February 13, 2024

The Trouble With Fabrications and Blocked Hearts

One part of the directive, which I believe my sister dishonestly wrote, said that I'd told my father that I did not want to be a part of the family or anyone associated with it. And it also implies that I had accused some of my siblings of something, which is not true. Just two words - "and others," in the directive appears to have stirred up a lot of trouble against me since my younger brother secretly read it a few years ago. After he read the will he started bringing up all the wrongs I'd done in my childhood and life, and even adding to them, literally every time we spoke. We have not spoken much because of this. I had to keep slamming walls up against the discord.
   Through that time I had foolishly assumed that my father may have given me too much in his will, in efforts to try to compensate for what he and the family have done to me, and that this is why my brother was so upset with me. Now I realize that it was actually the complete opposite, it was yet another round of my sister's dishonest hate that triggered even more hate against me, in dishonest statements that were actually being used as an excuse to take me out of my father's will.
   I find it disturbing that my brother lashed out at me, instead of talking to me about it, and that my sisters used my father's death as yet another opportunity to hurt me and turn my brothers against me. This scenario is nothing knew, at all, but they should have refrain from such behaviors at time like this, instead of vamping them up. If only my sisters were not so dishonest and manipulative and so hatefully wanting to cause trouble between me and other family members. But they have been this way for as long as I can remember. And I now realize that I'd be a fool to expect it to be any other way.

The trouble with fabrications is that many people tend to blindly believe them, instead of questioning them.

And the trouble with blocked hearts is that they tend to lash out, when confronted, instead of calmly talking it out or looking in the mirror.

Unfortunately we all have blocked hearts, to some degree, thanks to the societal suppression of feelings, and the numbing pharmaceuticals, and the street drugs (including marijuana), and certain frequencies of radio waves...etc. A LOT of freedom and positive change is needed in my family and in our whole world. If only we were all free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...