Monday, July 29, 2024

My Difficult Family Situation

I've been through hell trying to deal with my family situation in the past twenty years, especially around 2003 and through the past three years. I have recently been more fully facing and standing up against the most severe abuses in my family, for the first time in my life. Its been a VERY painful situation for me, which includes severe levels of mental and emotional abuse.
   
I feel that what happened to me, in my family, is a story that must be shared, for the sake of the safety and well being of all victims of this sort of thing, including myself. There is more about it on this link...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bit of Validation for Torture Victims

updated on 8-24-2024 Microwave targeting is now also being called "Havana Syndrome" and "Anomalous Health Incidents" (AH...