Monday, August 12, 2024

Closure on my Father's Death

 Updated 8-13-2024

In January 2024, my father died in my sister's home in Ohio, after about a year of being held there against his will. He had wanted to return to his own New Hampshire home, and he had needed to be able to freely and privately communicate with ALL of his children through his final months, but my sisters prevented this through keeping him in Ohio against his will, and through raising discord in the family, which included severe levels of emotional abuse and manipulations aimed at sabotaging what remained of his relationships with some of his other loved ones. The levels of heartlessness and dishonesty and greed, that now exists in my family, was shocking. And my father dying in the darkest trenches of it, with his most important needs and wishes being disregarded...etc., was VERY disturbing, to say the least.
   I tried hard to have my father returned home, and provided with the proper levels of care, but I stood too alone with the task, and my sisters and their puppets were hitting me with hate filled rounds of mental and emotional and verbal abuse, through the process. It was hell for me, but my father appears to have experienced worse. :-(
   I felt relief after hearing of my father's death, because it meant that he is now finally free and in a far better place. My grief has been for the hell he went through in his life, especially in his final year. I still feel sickened by it. I hope my two older sisters and their puppets find their hearts, although it is now too late for too much. 

I could not have a positive closure in my family, because my sisters had taken complete control and they deprived us of a wake; there was no wake for our father. And I did not go to the delayed family funeral in June, because I knew it would not be a peaceful or comforting or emotionally safe environment for me. But I plan to have my own private memorial/closure, as soon as I am able to.

P.S. Prior to this I had remained mostly separate from my family, due to some of them being involved in cruelly targeting me. And returning to try to help my elderly father proved to be futile and very hurtful to me. :-(   The heartlessness and cruelty have gotten worse in the past couple decades - the opposite of what I had hoped to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bit of Validation for Torture Victims

updated on 8-24-2024 Microwave targeting is now also being called "Havana Syndrome" and "Anomalous Health Incidents" (AH...