Ode to my Native Grandma
copyrighted with all right reserved Sharon Rose Poet
There are some things I didn't understand;
As rosery beads hung from your trembling hand,
And coldness lurked where your Heart used to be,
I wondered if you cared or thought about me.
Now I wonder if anyone cared about you.
I'm sure you needed love and comfort too.
Were you hit for coming from the tribe -
Our Native blood now a shame you hide?
Did anyone love you the way you were?
Did anyone hold you when you were hurt?
Did anyone open their Hearts to see?
Why did nobody set you free?
My "Return of Native Spirit" Blog
https://returnofnativespirit.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In the Aftermath of the Minab School Bombing
Jeremy Scahill EXPOSES SHOCKING Depravity In U.S. Iran School Bombing https://youtu.be/Tsr1JT4kCtI?si=SEgPyP3_ZhecZD69 ALL PEOPLE MATTER!...
-
In the past week, I experienced two severe microwave weapon attacks, as I stood up against being gaslighted by a family member. These were ...
-
Updated July 11, 20216 A few months ago I had a dream which showed that this Ice is not the American Ice . And I believe this to be true, no...
-
Updated on 7-17-2025 It appears that I got death threats against my children and X husband. Directly after I angrily confronted them, I was ...
No comments:
Post a Comment