Monday, February 27, 2023

I am Under Attack!

In the past week or so I confronted my sisters, in family emails, about what they are doing to my father and had to defend myself against my second oldest sister's fabrications against me in the family.  She and her daughter sent a horrid attacking email that was full of fabrications and other things aimed to hurt and upset and deter my oldest brother, his wife and I from our father. Today, after sending my final family email I am being blasted with a severe microwave attack that is effecting my eyesight and creating pain in my head. Am VERY scared.

There is more about this situation on this blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...