Tuesday, April 4, 2023

I'm Still Standing...

 I just noticed that my sisters and their followers had also attacked me on my blog last May, as they sabotaged the family meeting and both my older brother and I's relationships with our father. And they just recently did it again. They left about twenty comments on my blog.

   The comments did not go up on my blog, because I have it set up so that I have to approve them before they do. I did not open any of them, but the visible parts made it obvious that they were the usual crude and demeaning bashings and projections of their own abusive behaviors - mind games - blaming me for what they have done...etc.
   I am not putting them up onto my blog, as comments, because I am not going to let them contaminate my life, or negatively influence others in my life, anymore than they already have. And they already have intentionally done WAY too much of this throughout my whole life.

I would never go onto their blog or their website or their face-book accounts, to even just honestly stand up against them, and I deserve the same consideration. I have not even shared their names as I stand up against their abusive behaviors on this blog. But they obviously are not capable of having this sort of consideration for me. And what they do to me is not even an honest stand - its abuse and mind games and attempts to manipulation other people against me... and the content of their comments prove this.

I dedicate the following song to my sisters and all who go along with them. Most of it is a good depiction of what I have been saying to them and still am saying to them... "There's not enough rope to tie me down... there's not enough tape to shut this mouth... I fight because I have to... I fight for us to know the truth... The stones you throw can make me bleed. But I won't stop until we're free... this wild heart can't be broken... there is a victory here..."

The "victory," in my situation with my sisters, is that I did not let them completely get rid of me, and then I stood up against their abusive and manipulative behaviors in my family... and then I did not back down as they attacked me for it, and I also stood strong inside myself - through their hateful attacks and twisted mind games - I did not let them make me doubt the truth or my own sanity, for even a second, and this was an important victory for me and my process of personal growth.
   This whole song fits the way I have been feeling as I finally confront my sister's abusive behaviors for the first time in my life. The part where Pink holds a child and sings, "This is a battle I must win. To want my share is not a sin" really touched my heart because it symbolizes me not letting them completely destroy my relationships with my own children, which they had both tried VERY hard to do. But they did not succeed. I hope my sisters, and all who go along with them, find their hearts.

If my sisters want me to stop writing about what they are doing to me, they are going to have to stop doing it...

"This is my rally cry... The stones you throw can make me bleed. But I won't stop until we're free..."

Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken, by Alecia Moore and Mike Busbee. Sung by Pink
https://youtu.be/OL4LNg-iyY4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...