Monday, April 3, 2023

Microwave Brainwashing Supports Trump

It appears that in the past few days there have been microwave brainwashings to make people support Trump. I noticed it happening to me. I am fairly certain this is what it was, because every fiber of my heart and soul has been against Trump from the very start of his first run for presidency. The brainwashing was not very effective on me, because I do not take any of the brain and feeling numbing pharmaceuticals and am more connected to my heart than the norm. But it did make me second guess some of the things I was writing yesterday, which are in the first post I put up today. And, after I saw the threats Trump posted in his social media forum, there is absolutely no way that I would have been second guessing myself and thinking that Trump is good. I finished the post in the middle of the night, when the brainwashings were not happening. But what about the rest of America? Was it only happening to me or was it mass brainwashings that were spread across the country?

Please also read this post;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...