Friday, May 12, 2023

Cruel Mind Games

My siblings have been VERY careful about what they put into writing, especially since I had the police knock on my sister's door after she slandered me on the web in 2005. But the abuse is still obvious in many things they have written. In two of the emails, which I got from my second oldest sister's daughter's email account, cruel mind games were played. Below are two quotes from two of those emails...

"If anything, that I have said in this email pissed you off then that is a clear sign to yourself that you need to conduct yourself in a more civilized respectful manner." She wrote this twisted statement at the end of an email she had packed full of fabrications that were VERY OBVIOUSLY designed to hurt and upset my older brother and I. And the TRUTH is that ANY kind and caring and civilized and respectful human being would be upset by a family member being so dishonest and cruel as she was in that email. Even in this closing statement, she fabricated something just to try to make us look bad and feel hurt, AFTER the wrongs that she and my sisters had just done to our father were exposed.

"if it makes you mad then you did what I am accusing you of." She wrote this one in her last email to me. Here she is basically trying to tell me that if what she has said about me upsets me then this means that I am guilty of it, which is UTTERLY RIDICULOUS. ANY kind and caring human being would be VERY upset by a family member being as dishonest and cruel as she was to me in her first email. Having natural human feelings is NEVER wrong and it certainly is NOT an admision of guilt. I was VERY upset by a LOT of her abusive behaviors, because they triggered old pains and added new ones and validated my concern for my father being trapped with such careless and dishonest people who are still isolating him from his other loved ones through fabrications and verbal abuse and emotional abuse.

Sadly, I have witnessed two victims of these sorts of mind games run around pretending that they are not upset and are not bothered by the abuse at all, just because the abuser said it makes them bad or wrong if they have such natural human feelings. This is shocking to me, because nobody likes to be accused of, or degraded for, things they did not do and being emotionally or verbally abused, IS UPSETTING, especially when its things being fabricated against us by family members whom we need to be kind and considerate of our feelings.
   The TRUTH is that any human being, who has a heart and natural human feelings, is going to feel upset/hurt by loved ones fabricating things against them, especially in situations like mine; when such fabrications have already caused a lot of pain and the loss of other loved ones, and especially when they also threaten a person's safety and freedom, like what she and my sisters have been and still are doing to me. Its not just upsetting; such cruelty is actually devastating to the victims of it! What they have done to me has been EXTREMELY hurtful to me and continues to be a threat to my safety and freedom. Its VERY upsetting! There'd be something wrong with me if I did not feel upset by it.

My sister's daughter seems to have learned a LOT from both of my sisters. Until my sisters and their children face and stop their abusive and manipulative behaviors, and have found their hearts, I want absolutely no contact with them, because I do not want to be hurt anymore. I have already been far too hurt by their fabrications and twisted evil manipulative games, throughout most of my life and I must have freedom from it. I told them that I want no more contact from them in my last emails to them, but they have not respected my boundary. In fact, my second oldest sister and her daughter have intentionally repeatedly crashed through my boundaries literally every time I set them. I had to block the cell phone they were using, which was the one they had set up for my father. I wonder if this is why they used his phone instead of theirs, even after I tried switching our communications away from his phone, - so that I'd have to block him, in order to block them.

A VICTIM OF ABUSE FEELING HURT AND ANGRY DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE VICTIM IS GUILTY OR WRONG, IT MEANS THAT THE VICTIM IS A HUMAN BEING WHO HAS NATURAL HUMAN FEELINGS. ITS THE ABUSERS WHO ARE WRONG, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY, IN ORDER TO BLAME THEIR VICTIMS.

P.S. The mind games, which declair natural human feelings wrong, is almost like some sort of evil desensitization process. And it just can't continue, because humanity needs MORE HEART - more natural human feelings - MORE COMPASSION, not less.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...