Thursday, May 4, 2023

My Microwaved Family

My whole family is aware that I believe we are all victims of microwave targeting. I know that none of them agree with this, and that my belief in it just fuels the families preexisting belief that I am "insane." But this does not mean that it is not happening and that it should not be faced and addressed. This is not an excuse for their abuse, but it is a reason why the disfunction in my family has been worse than the norm and why some members of the family have not been able to stand up against the abuse, instead of being used in it.

When I first tried telling my family about the mind control part of the targeting, in 2012, it was my hope that the family would pull together and stand up against it. And I have since realized that this was impossible, because the level of control is too severe in many of my family members. But I am still standing up with this truth, because it just absolutely has to be known, so that there can be more understanding and compassion for the worse victims of it.
   I feel that some of the confusing hell in my family is due to some family members being put onto the brain and feeling numbing pharmaceuticals that blocks their hearts and enables the microwave mind control to be extremely effective at strategic times. Recently I had tried to deal with this family situation as if this mind control part of the hell was not happening. I even put it out of my own mind and just tried dealing with the family as if it were a normal situation. But this has not felt right, because this view makes the worse victims look like the worse people. I have compensated for this misperception in my writings, but this is not enough. The core problem needs to be known and addressed, especially since, to unaware people, the worse abusers would appear to be the most innocent victims.
   The worse victims in my family are mostly the ones who have been, by nature, the more honest and more caring ones. In my family these types of worse victims are my brothers, my father, and myself. The fact that I avoided ALL pharmaceuticals, since the mid 1980s, helped me to remain more free and this eventually lead me to more awareness...etc., but I still am effected by the microwaves at strategic times. And there are periods of times when I have been drugged against my will.
   One bit of evidence of the mind control has been in two of us spelling my older brother's name with a J instead of a G even though we had always known it was spelt with a G; My father did this and I also did one time when I was drugged by someone who visited me. (My second oldest sister recently did this too, but this was after I had noticed and exposed the mind control programming mistake in the spelling of my older brother's name. So I am not sure what inspired that with her.) There is a lot of other proof of the mind control, but only aware people can see most of it.

The pharmaceuticals appear to not be the only way for the microwave control to happen. Some people appear to be completely enslaved in other ways and I do not know if any of the remaining members of my family are completely enslaved, instead of just being controlled off and on at strategic times, but if anyone is I suspect it may be my younger brother, my second oldest sister's daughter and possibly my father. However, since my older brother went into to the hospital for surgery on his heart in May of 2022 he seems to not be himself even more so than since he was put onto the brain and feeling numbing pharmaceuticals around the late 1980s. His wife also seems to be a severe mind control victim, probably since her surgery several years ago. And my younger brother is OFTEN not the person I knew when he was a child. I believe that he has recently been being manipulated and used by my oldest sister, to a massive degree, and that she is fine with him taking the blame for what SHE has him do.
   I believe that my oldest sister was probably more controlled since birth and has been used against the rest of us in many ways, throughout all of our lives... and even in the current situation where I believe she is the primary ring leader who cruelly uses my other sister and younger brother and lets them take the blame. If she has not been controlled for that long she was just naturally extremely abusive and selfish and greedy since birth. I'm not sure which one it is. I think that my second oldest sister suffers from a combination of being a mind control victim and the results of being more severely abused than the rest of us, (by our mother and older sister) in her early childhood. She has an extremely dark side to her nature and always has. And it appears to have gotten worse throughout her adult life. I had always avoided my oldest sister and have been also staying away from my other sister through most of my adult life.
   Lately I have been avoiding verbal conversations with both of my brothers, because the mind control seems to vamp up on my older brother when I talk to him and the result is not good for either of us, especially not for me, because it seems to make him angry and when he's angry he lashes out. And my younger brother is often in a very dark place, especially when it comes to this whole situation with our father. He was the first to openly try to have my father removed from his own home against his will and I think he was manipulated into doing this, by my sisters.
   Through this last round of hell, where my sisters took my father from the home he wanted to remain in for the rest of his life and isolated him in Ohio, I have been begging my brothers and second oldest sister to be in their hearts, but they have not seemed capable of doing this. And some of them even now view my pleas as me wrongly doing guilt trips or me telling them that they are "heartless"...etc. I have not been able to reach their hearts and they now even make me wrong for trying to. Its become a hopeless situation. It appears that my heart has no place on either side of that battle in my family. Unfortunately the pharmaceuticals and microwaves HAVE been making them FAR too heartless, especially at times when compassion is needed most and this has been creating a LOT of suffering, especially for my father and I.
     The last I heard they were fighting over who was going to have power of attorney over his money, instead of just bring him home and doing right by him. NONE of us should have that power of attorney and we should ALL just be seeing to it that his wishes are honored and that he lives out the rest his life in peace and in his own home where he wants to be, but this is not what has been happening on either side of that battle. I have been far too alone in my stand for my father, and Iwas in no condition to being doing it - I was FAR too overwhelmed with other things before this round of the family hell began. So I have not done a very good job of it either. I have felt that my older brother is the one who can save our father, but it appears that he has been being too microwaved at strategic times, and I strongly suspect that he has also been being negatively influenced by our younger brother, in the same ways that our younger brother has been a been trying to influence me against our father through the past year or so. Its a hell of a mess.

Freedom from the microwaves and pharmaceuticals has to be gained, and they ALL need to find and use their hearts, before any of the problems have a chance of even just starting to be resolved in the family. It will be horribly sad if this continues to not happen in time for my father to pass on in peace, in his own home, where ALL of his children can be there for him without it causing problems.

Lately I wake in tears almost every morning because there is nothing I can do to help my father or other family members to be free of the hell they are trapped in. I have been saying that my father is trapped in hell, but its not only him - its ALL of us that are trapped in the hell that the pharmaceutical and microwave targeting creates. One of the worse long term effects is how it prevents growth - how it keeps people stuck in dark ruts that they would normally climb out of, if they were free to. I am separate from the family, but still have been trapped in the hell, just in a different way. But my heart is still with my family and it aches for them, especially the ones who are unaware victims.

P.S. I owe my second oldest sister and her children an apology for putting all the blame on them, for last May's sabotagings in the family. My younger brother also played a role in that and I have not said much about this, because with him I feel 100% certain that it is only because he is a severe mind control victim and I feel certain that, if he were free he'd have done the opposite, because by nature he had had a good heart, back when I knew him in the 1970s and 1980s. Aside from the microwaves, I think he is often manipulated by my oldest sister. And I feel that my oldest sister played a HUGE role in that last round of sabotages, which aimed to traumatize and isolate our father, even though (from a distance and even up close) it looks like she had nothing to do with any of it at all. I think she is actually the ring leader in the premeditated scheme to isolate my father from his other loved ones in his vulnerable old age.

P.S.S. I carry a LOT of pain due to how my family members have treated me since around 1990, and especially since around 2003. The trauma they put me through in 2003 and 2004 was so severe that I had buried it. But the memories and pain have been re-surfacing since I re-connected with my older brother a couple years ago. In the past couple years I had been standing up against some of the abuse in the family the first time. I was not ready for that stand, because I am still in too much pain and am also too overwhelmed with other things, but I felt that I had to do it for my father. Did it help my father at all? Probably not.
   After this last time that I distanced myself from the family I started looking back over the past four months and it looks like my stand may have even made things worse for my father, due to the current state of the family. None of them are ready to even look at what they have done or what they are still doing. My stand definitely made things a lot worse for me, but I knew it would. It would have been worth the suffering it caused me if it had helped at lease my father and brothers. But it now appears that it didn't at all. I am feeling sorry that I even tried.
   I should have known that it was futile under the current conditions, especially since I had to do a crazy balancing act where I was confronting the problems, but also trying to help my family to steer around the problems in this situation with my father. The only way to steer around the problems is for my father to have remained in his own home, and provided with decent NEUTRAL help there for him, so that us siblings could avoid each other when visiting him. But my sisters - the ones who created the worse of the problems in their aims to take control of our father's life, will not allow this to happen.
   It appears that I have just finished losing my father to my sisters hate and greed and sadistic aims to inflict more pain and suffering upon BOTH my father and I. And this is FAR worse than a physical death for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...