Thursday, June 22, 2023

Another Computer or Email Infiltration

 Today I was able to retrieve my targetedinamerica.com domain that I almost lost. All the content in it was wiped out but I saved the domain. It had expired. I felt sure it was paid until next year. I may have been mistaken, but when I had problems with web pages as I did the purchase. Then, as I was looking at past receipts and aimed to print out the receipt from my email account; ALL of the receipts from my website hosting company were wiped out of email account - not a trace of them left behind. Even the category, that I kept recent ones under, was wiped out. And the trash bin had been emptied. 

P.S. My Targeted in America site was refurbished, with the content in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...