Monday, July 17, 2023

Where I Stand in the 2024 Presidential Race...

The targeting has turned me into a severe sceptic. Its now hard for me to trust anyone, especially since I can not do a very good job with tuning into my own instincts under the conditions I am now in. But...

One thing I am sure of is that, in 2024, America should have a kind and functional and honest President who is free to tell us the truths about what has been going on, who has the integrity to respect his opponents and be promoting peace instead of wars, who has the heart to care about the poor and the middle class, who has the courage and strength to stand up for and restore all of our lost freedoms and our rights to make our own free choices...etc., not just in campaigning words, but in all future actions as well. 
   I do not know if RFK Jr. will end up proving to be this president, but his stand in this video gave me hope for positive change...


Reclaim Democracy
https://youtu.be/jKnZFh7li2A



For myself and other torture victims; I want a kind and considerate and strong president who will openly stand up against all levels of the evil covert targeting, especially the microwave and laser weapon and parasite and pharmaceutical and mind control and weather modification and fire parts of it. so that freedom can be restored to America and the rest of humanity... and a president whose heart will openly stand up for the victims of this hell, so that understanding and validation and healing can take place. I have not yet seen any of them doing this, which is discouraging...

I wish that officials, who are aware of the radio wave (microwave) and pharmaceutical and parasite targeting, (especially the mind control part) would fully stand up now, instead of letting another election happen under the constraints of the evil control. EVERYONE should be free, in order for a proper election process to happen...and in order for our candidates to be able to freely follow their own hearts without being targeted, and in order for presidents to remain safe and free inside the White House...etc. PLEASE stand up for America and the rest of humanity



No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...