Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Another Computer Infiltration

I wrote a few emails to my siblings, as I processed the slam my sisters sent in the directive. And parts of those emails appear to have been altered in my computer. Below is one example of this. Its amazing how the erasing of just two words or a period can completely alter the meaning of a sentence or paragraph. The period and the "I" were erased in this one....

"I am totally sure that the "and others in the family" part of this directive is just yet another one of Vivians manipulative hurtful and troublemaking schemes. I have NEVER said anything to anyone about any sort of ..." 

Have my sisters infiltrated my computers through me opening emails they sent or inn some other way? In more than one place, my saying that "I can picture my father writing part of this", has been turned into statements that make it look like I was saying that I can picture him writing the whole thing and not just parts of it. I'm sure there is more, but I've not combed through all the emails. Its just too discouraging. I'm letting it go with this statement.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...