Monday, March 11, 2024

A New Beginning

The past couple years of standing up for my father and myself, against my sister's abusive behaviors (which freely continued) have been too distressing for me. My health has suffered quite severely in the past couple years. The stress of my sisters abusing our father and continuing to fabricate things against me and target me in harmful and manipulative ways, has not been good for me. But, as I block them from my life, I am working at letting go of the stress and returning to the mostly plant based diet that I fell off of during the family chaos. I will hopefully start feeling better soon.

A New Beginning
copyright Sharon R. Poet 3-9-2024

Its too much energy I gave,
But my life can be saved -
I will now find some peace
As I prepare a new lease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...