Saturday, March 9, 2024

Cap on my Abusive Family Situation

My sister Vivian is again trying to make me scared that my family is going to have me shoved into an insane asylum and forced to receive “treatment” that they pretend I need. This started in the 2002/2003 winter, directly after she gained access to my email account and wrote emails about my father, while pretending to be me, and after my father confronted me about it, and after I him that it was Vivian and not me who wrote those emails. At this point Vivian declared me a “paranoid schizophrenic,” and my father joined her pursuit to try to convince me that something was wrong with me. Vivian knew, when her hate started this “insane” drive against me, that I had been writing about the ill effects of psychiatric pharmaceuticals and the corruption in the field of psychiatry since I’d worked in a mental health facility. I believe this is why she chose the “insane” route in her evil targeting of me – because she knew it was something that would scare me, through trying to force me into something that she knew I felt would not be very bad for me. It was an evil and hateful scheme.
   Vivian Had even tried to turn my psychologist against me. But the psychologist saw through her mask and into her evil and abusive and dangerous behaviors, and told me, “Sharon you have to stay away from Vivian. You can’t help her because you are her target. You have to stay away from Vivian.”
Due to Vivian, her daughter and my other sister manipulating my other family members against me, I had to stay away from my whole family for the sake of my sanity and the retaining of my freedom. But I remotely periodically reconnected with my family just over a decade ago, and more closely in the past couple years, in order to try to help save my father from the greed and abusive behaviors in both of my sisters, as he got very elderly. I failed with this mission and have ended up being severely targeted again, right after my father’s death, which my sisters VERY obviously planned to use to vamp up their abuse of me.
   My whole family now knows how scared I have been of them forcing me into an insane asylum, because I finally stood up with the full truth, in the family and on my blog, through the past few years. But last year my sister started it up again, through her daughters and her emails and a directive that she surely either wrote part of or manipulated my father into writing, or both. In last year’s email they told me that I belong in an asylum. And the recent email repeatedly tries to convince me that I am a “paranoid schizophrenic” that should be on medication. And this now appears to be, not only to hurt and abuse me, but also to try to scare me into turning away from the whole family again, because she had pre-arranged my father’s directives to not allow me an inheritance unless I am close to the family and am receiving “treatment.” This is horribly abusive, since I have never been diagnosed with any “mental illness” and she knows that I am not “mentally ill” and HAVE sought psychological help with my own personal healing processes. This is all just one of their manipulative evil games. And I know this, but it still scares me, because it is possible that they could fabricate anything at any time and at least try to take away my freedom.
   I am again pulling away from my family, not only because I need an end to the stressful dysfunctional hate filled chaos, but also because I want to retain my freedom – I do not want to be imprisoned in an insane asylum, due to my sisters evil hate, and due to other family members being brainwashed and manipulated into distrusting my sanity for over two decades now. I must now again pull away from my family for the sake of my physical health and for the sake of retaining my sanity and freedom. And this is what I’ve done. This is where the family hell ends for me. I am physically ill and need to focus on taking better care of myself and I need a far more stress free environment than what exists in my family. My life and my sanity and my freedom matters to me, even though it doesn’t to them.

Yesterday I shared the last mentally and emotionally abusive email, after I plugged in my comments to their statements in it. I have moved this to the following page, which is to the right of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care for Palestine Blog

Please read and share my Care for Palestine Blog; PDF Back up of Care for Palestine blog; www.poeticpublications.com/palestine.pdf Care for ...